Help your family prepare for Back to School Season with these helpful tips!
1. One week before school starts, establish bed times for the school year and adjust sleep schedules.
2. Create a list of school supplies and plan a fun shopping trip together!
3. Discuss any fears or anxieties that your child(ren) might have about going to school.
4. Do a dry run a couple of days before school starts to ensure that you have enough time to get ready in the morning and make it to school on time.
5. Plan outfits, pack the backpack and discuss healthy options for lunch and snacks!