Fuel your little one(s) with nutrient-rich foods to ensure they have everything needed for healthy growth and development. Super foods such as whole grain bread, blueberries, yogurt, sweet potatoes, broccoli, beans, Omega-3 eggs, avocados, natural nut butters, and organic chicken can be incorporated into most meals and offer a wide range of health benefits, especially to children who are steadily growing.
Benefits of these super foods can include:
- Providing essential fats, vitamins, minerals, lean proteins, and iron
- Contribution to the development of proper brain function
- Helping boost and maintain a stronger immune system
- Assist in the maintenance of a healthy body weight
- Assist in the prevention of illness or disease at any age
Incorporate these foods with ease into breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks for your child(ren).