Your mental health during this time is just as important as your physical health. A simple trick to help you look after your mental health is to try and have a daily routine.
If your old routine isn’t currently possible, set a new routine and stick to it. Here are some quick tips on creating a routine:
– Get up and go to bed at similar times every day.
– Keep up with personal hygiene.
– Eat healthy meals at regular times.
– Exercise regularly.
– Allocate time for working and time for resting.
– Make time for doing things you enjoy.