Only 19 days until Halloween!
It’s never too early to start preparing.
Keep your kids happy, healthy and safe this year with the following safety tips:
- Accompany your children while trick-or-treating
- Dress children in clothing that is easily seen at night
- Trick-or-treat in well-known neighbourhoods
- All candy should be properly inspected by an adult
- Advise children to watch for moving vehicles
- Ensure costumes are the right length to avoid trips and falls
For added safety, organize a Halloween party for the children in your neighbourhood or trick-or-treat in groups with people that you know and trust.