Are you planning to go trick-or-treating with your kids this year? If your child suffers from an allergy, it is very important that you plan ahead. Here are 5 tips for a fun and safe Halloween:
- Take the “careful, not fearful” approach and ensure your child is prepared
- Review your child’s emergency plan and what to do in case of a reaction
- Ensure that your child’s auto-injectors are up-to-date and effective
- Ensure your child is carrying their auto-injector or other allergy medication
- Remind your child to not eat the candy until it is sorted with an adult
Have a fun and safe Halloween!